Central Van & Storage, Inc. is a family owned and operated moving and storage company. We are the only relocation company to have operating authority for every county in West Virginia, as well as operating authority for intrastate moves in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Affiliated with Allied Van Lines, Central Van & Storage, Inc. is a full service worldwide relocation provider. Central Van is experienced in moving families or companies locally or internationally. Our experience and dedication to customer service will ensure that your move goes smoothly.
Central Van & Storage, Inc. offers modern, containerized storage facilities and is fully licensed and insured. Maintaining the largest hauling fleet in West Virginia, Central Van & Storage, Inc.’s offices in Parkersburg, Charleston, Clarksburg, and Pittsburgh can handle the individual relocation needs of both businesses and homeowners alike, whether your move is long distance or local.
FLEET INFORMATION & SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
Central Van & Storage, Inc. owns a vast number of trucks to accommodate each and every type of move.
- 36 straight trucks
- 17 tractors
- 22 trailers
- Lift gate trucks, air-ride trailers and flatbed trailers.
- Spider cranes, stair climbers, heavy machinery movers and over 1,000 dollies.
We always have equipment accessible to complete multiple relocations and to assist in specialized relocations.
For industrial relocations, Central Van & Storage, Inc. specializes in all types of office moves. Our services for corporate moves include, but are not limited to:
- Computer and Hi-Tech Equipment
- Record Storage
Central Van & Storage, Inc. is qualified and experienced in performing laboratory and special equipment relocations.
HOUSEHOLD GOODS MOVING SERVICES
In addition to industrial relocations, Central Van & Storage, Inc. has extensive experience in local, long distance and international moves. From the initial point of contact, we strive to make the relocation process worry-free.
Central Van & Storage, Inc. utilizes numerous means of technology during the relocation procedure including:
- Pocket PC estimating tools which are used in the home
- GPS mobile phone devices for both sales professionals and the drivers
- Intercompany email notifications
- Vanline web tracking
- Vanline notification system
- Driver messaging system in vehicles
- If unfortunate damage occurs during the relocation process, our committed claims department will insure that all items are fairly repaired or replaced in a timely manner. The shipper will have thirty days for an intrastate or local move and nine months for an interstate move to file a claim. All claims are settled within fifteen to thirty days after a claim request form has been submitted.
Some of our additional services include the following:
- Transportation of motor vehicles and boats
- Skilled in moving all types of pianos and organs
- Custom crating for marble, glass, pictures, grandfather clocks, etc.
- International Door-to-Door Service
- Guaranteed Price Quotations
Visit one of our locations: